To increase the probability that your conversation will turn into a consultation, the simplest is to have comprehensive, structured, personalized and empathetic answers.
Ensure that the message is written with a professional label:
- Always start with a greeting;
- Use short sentences;
- Use appropriate language level;
- Provide a general response if certain information provided by the patient is missing;
- If necessary, ask the patient questions to obtain the information needed to provide a precise answer;
- Remember that online messaging cannot replace face-to-face meetings;
(Invite the patient to contact you for details or clarification)
(It is also possible to transfer this consultation request to a video consultation platform)
- Conclude the exchange with an appropriate courtesy;
- End with First Name Last Name, Professional Title
The AyourP text editor contains all the tools you use daily to communicate (bold, italic, underline, shape points, hyperlink, emojis, etc.). Do not hesitate to use it to highlight various information in your response!